Friday, May 9, 2008

TGIF

Wow I thought the week would NEVER finish. But it's Friday now! :D and I almost forgot that I was scribe. ^_^"

So in today's class we went over a lot of problems/worksheets. For most of the worksheets Ms. K wrote the answers on the smartboard and posted it up below this scribe post.

We also went over the green textbook questions on the white board. I didn't get all the answers down.. I apologize.
But for number 6, 7 and 13 you use the F=Gm1m2/R² formula
Number 18 you use m=4π²R³/GT²
Answers that I do have;
#7: 4.17 x 10²³ N
#13: m1 = 0.37kg, m2 = 0.74 kg
#18: 5.65 x 1026 kg

She then assigned more problems for us to do from the same page (172), numbers 17, 20, 21, 22 and 27 in the green textbook.

We then watched Febi and Elizabeth's Hubble Telescope presentation, nice.
And that was the end of class!
Next scribe is aebe :)

No comments: